Katharine locket necklace
The namesake for our Katharine locket necklace is the iconic Katharine Hepburn. Aside from her incredible acting career, Katharine was a woman who rejected expectations and norms for women during that time and was a symbol for the “modern woman”. While women were expected to wear dresses, be dutiful, and marry young, Katharine wore trousers, was opinionated and outspoken, and loved to be active. This sterling silver photo locket is dedicated to all the independent, strong-willed women in the world.
A beautiful heart shaped locket, the Catherine features an ornate design with a heart shaped white topaz stone in the center, surrounded by smaller glittering stones.
Available in Sterling Silver or Rose Gold plated Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver Pendant with White Topaz Gemstones
18” Sterling Silver chain features a jump ring at 16” allowing two length options
Locket measures 19mm
Your With You locket was created as an heirloom for you to own and love for years to come. To keep it looking its best, please follow these care tips:
- Store your locket in its With You pouch to protect it from oxidation. The less air that reaches it, the longer it will maintain its natural sheen.
- Gently rub it clean after each wear to remove any excess oils or dirt.
- Remove it before swimming or bathing.
- Avoid using jewelry cleaners. Our cleaning cloth is a perfect cleaning solution
Be the first to review this product.
- Order Usually Ships within 3-5 Business Days
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)